• Teams must have 5 people on their team registered and paid to hold their team spot
• The Facebook Event page will be where we post team spots secured, hotel deals, and party information
• Up to 8 players on the court for Women’s & Coed No-sting Divisions with a minimum of 2 female-identifying players on the court at all times for co-ed
• Up to 6 players on the court for the 8.5 division with no gender requirement
• Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for our updates
Each division has different requirements, with women’s and coed no-sting allowing for a maximum of 4 straight players per team and for the 8.5 division, a LGBTQ+ only roster is required. Requirements like this have allowed for WeHo Dodgeball to develop a more inclusive player set, create space for LGBTQ+ athletes to flourish and to promote an environment that allows people to meet and play with new friends from across the globe.
Players who do not abide by the rules and regulations herein will be disciplined within the confines of the sport up to and including being removed from play. No refunds will be administered due to disciplinary action from infractions.
By refusing to follow the rules, regulations and code of conduct you will forfeit your right to play. Every player will be held to the highest ethical standard while on court. Anyone found repeatedly violating the honor system may be removed from the tournament. Cheaters are no fun and not welcome.
First and foremost, all of us are here to have fun. While Dodgeball can be a competitive sport, it is important to remind ourselves that we are all adults running around in silly outfits while throwing rubber balls at each other. Please try to maintain a level head and a positive attitude at all times. Violent and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated at any time.
* Management reserves the right to make decisions in the spirit of fairness, even if a strict interpretation of the rules indicates a different ruling.
Official Weho Dodgeball Rules - Click to Download