■ Teams are capped at 13 players per roster
■ Minimum number of 6 games per team
■ Format: Round Robin play will take place Saturday, which will determine seeding for the Sunday double elimination playoffs
■ Awards Ceremony: Sunday, January 19, 2020:
• Division II at apx. 12:00pm
• Division I at apx. 5:00pm
◦ All times subject to change
◦ Teams should be present for the awards ceremony, regardless of outcome of play. This is a matter of sportsmanship. Teams without a minimum of one representative present for the Awards Ceremony will be moved to the lowest level of priority for registration in the next year's tournament.
■ Teams are capped at 9 players per roster.
■ Minimum number of 4 games per team
■ Format: Round Robin
■ Awards Ceremony: Sunday, January 19, 2020 at approximately 12:00pm
• Teams should be present for the awards ceremony, regardless of outcome of play. This is a matter of sportsmanship. Teams without a minimum of one representative present for the Awards Ceremony will be moved to the lowest level of priority for registration in the next year's tournament.
Referee & Rule Details
■ Two referees per game minimum, although the women's 5v5 referee staff may elect to staff 1 referee/game. ALL Referee decisions are final.
■ This tournament is officially sanctioned by the International Gay and Lesbian Football Association; therefore, all IGLFA 7v7 and 5v5 respective Indoor Tournament rules apply.
■ Substitutions are unlimited, on the fly, and at referee game stoppages.
■ Any red cards from prior sanctioned IGLFA tournaments that have suspensions that have not been served, will carry over. This includes red cards from previous days of play for the current tournament.
■ Teams will be required to have an affiliation with a parent team/club that is a current paid member of the IGFLA for the 2020 year. Parent clubs sending teams to this tournament will have their annual IGLFA membership included and covered by the tournament. (add text)
■ Teams will be placed in brackets from a blind draw. Whenever possible, we will place teams from the same league or club in different round robin brackets.
■ Individual players will be formed into a team or placed on an existing team depending on demand.
■ Teams will play 20-minute games: 8-minute halves, with 90 seconds for halftime.
■ Turf shoes or indoor shoes only - NO CLEATS ALLOWED.
■ Game times will be emailed to Team Captains by Friday, January 10, 2020.
■ Captain's Meetings:
• All Captain's Meetings will take place at Longevity Sports Center:
◦ Women's 5v5 Tournament: Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 7:15am
◦ All Gender Tournament Division I: Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 7:15am
◦ All Gender Tournament Division II: Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 12:00pm
◦ All times subject to change
• Attendance at the Captain's Meeting is required for participation in the tournament.
• No alterations of a team roster of any kind will be accepted after the start of the captain's meeting for the respective division or portion of the tournament.
• All teams are required to check in with a COMPLETED ROSTER presented to the Timekeeper a MINIMUM of 30 minutes PRIOR to their scheduled game time. Failure to do so will result in an automatic forfeit.
The competitive integrity of all tournament play is paramount. All participants must adhere to the spirit and letter of the rules. The Sin City Classic reserves the right to remove participants for any action that is deemed illegal, harassment, threatening, unethical and/or detrimental to the success of the event, or constitutes cheating at the discretion of Tournament Officials.
Participants are reminded we are here for friends, fun and soccer. The Tournament Director shall have the final say on all eligibility issues regardless of a protest being filed or not, and may take rating action without a team initiating a protest.
IGLFA Tournament Rules IGLFA Summary of Time Penalties & Sanctions